OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!!

By Dede Pourahmadi on Thursday, May 18, 2017 in News. 9 Comments

On Wednesday 17th of May 2017, which was a dark and dull day, 5M set off at around 8.45 from Al-Furqan Primary School to visit Bosworth Battlefield. We visited the centre to enhance our new acquired knowledge of Tudors. There were many activities we enjoyed taking part in , such as  being history detectives, exploring the exhibition room, meeting a soldier from the “battle” and manning a falcon.  ( introductory paragraph of the recount of the trip written by a  pupil)

1-How could a medieval commander send a message to his knights, who were spread out across the country ?

2- What food do you think was available in 15th century England ?

3- Imagine you had 30 fully armoured knights on horseback appearing 100 yards away, charging towards you. What weapon would you choose and why ?